Skip to main content

About Me

Hi fitness enthusiasts,

My Name is Sunil Azad Seauta aka Vicky Seauta.
I am a professional 3D artist and working in a IT company. Artist's job is not a very healthy one. In fact, most of the time we are just sitting in front of a computer screen. Although I love my work very much, but being fit is my main motive now.

I am working out at home and gym for last 4 years, and seen lots of ups and downs with my fitness journey till now. I have struggled a lot to find balance with being fit and doing other things. The problem that I faced (and so does many people out there face) was to fit into gym lifestyle that mainstream fitness industry tells us to do. It took me 3 years to realize that I cannot be like them. I am not a fitness pro, neither is this my job, nor am I going to be a fitness pro and participate in a competition. So, why should I make my life miserable by copying what fitness pros are doing?

This is the mistake that everyone makes. We try to follow someone who is already 10 or more years ahead of us. We are just starting out. It will take us that many years to reach there.
This thought changed my perspective towards fitness, and since then I am working out regularly, peacefully, making a great balance in life, losing 20 pounds of fat in 5 weeks and eating a good diet (not following the fancy broccoli or egg whites diet).

You can do that too if you are like me. Here I'll be sharing whatever I have learnt and what I am learning as I progress.

Finally, Make gym fit in your life, not life fit in gym.

Cheers!!!

Contact me: vickyseauta@outlook.com or vickyseauta@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Workout 3 Days a Week - Why it makes sense?

Infinite gym and workout sessions may not be a cup of tea for everyone. In fact, most of us are better off working out than going to gym all 7 days a week. Often people follow lifestyle of pro-bodybuilders and fitness models because it makes sense that to achieve that body you have to work super hard. However, it is not true, and does not apply to all. Most of people do not belong to fitness models or bodybuilder group. They are just normal human being who are professionally involved in some other activities. If you are among them, ask yourself why do you need to follow a 5 or 6 days workout routine that a pro bodybuilder does? It makes no sense to follow such routines if you are a regular guy with a regular job, or a guy who has such a tight schedule that he barely thinks about working out. What usually happens in this situation is that you ruin your life. It may seems good for first few weeks, but you will soon be overwhelmed by this routine. Now, you are taking days off from th

Exercise Selection: Big Compound movements or Isolation Work

When it comes to train a body part, you have several options. But, there are basically two ways of thinking this. You can either do variety of exercises for a single body part or you can do just one big exercise for that body part. Now, here's the problem, which is better, and what should you do? This is a common question that every lifter asks himself/herself and to other people as well. Some would say do this exercise or do that exercise for gaining that muscle, some says do one big compound movement to get all the muscles trained in one go. Now, everyone who you encounter and ask this question will have different opinions. Powerlifters, will prefer to use mostly compound lifting approach and they will tell you the same, but a bodybuilder will tell you to use isolation exercises to target a specific muscle. Powerlifters will argue that compound lifts are great for functional training as well as gaining muscle mass, and you should be doing the main exercises like Squats, Ben